avoid;) avoid;)

Too Short and Hard

Overall, this wasn't a great game.

Mostly because it only had one level. I finally got so fed up with it, that I cheated to the end, and was hoping the 2nd would be easier.

My suggestion would be to make more levels, and have them be easier.

mikkim responds:

i know 3 ways how to cheat move fast, right click, and tab the button put mouse over the end then hit space bar

Flash Halo - Weapons Demo Flash Halo - Weapons Demo

Very Nice

Alot more then I exspected!

I only had one problem with this game. In order to choose a new weapon, you have to reload the flash. So, I'm thinking a menu button would help so you don't have to close the flash everytime you wanna try a new weapon.

Swim-The-Swan responds:

Noted. Added. Thanks for the review.

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

For making a second game. This one might be more addictive then the first. Great Job on the new features and such. If NG had more games like this, I think it would be a much better place. Keep up the good work!

Metroid Prime 3 Quiz Metroid Prime 3 Quiz

8/10

This was a pretty good quiz. Not the prettiest but good nonetheless. It might be a bit better looking if you changed the colors from question to question or added music so it is a bit less boring. Overall though, great job.

Terrorist Buster Terrorist Buster

Pretty Good.

The only problem I had is that when you let go of the spacebar, your guy does not ease down, its just an instant and he is down. Otherwise, good job and keep up the good work.